In this video I have shown how you can solve the error ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adaptor error.
This error comes when the oracle service ‘OracleServiceORCL’ gets stopped in the PC or Server. Here I have shown you 2 methods to solve it.
Method 1 – Turn on the service from windows services
1. Open run window by pressing Cntl+R or by searching Run from start Menu. Now enter the ‘Services.msc’ and press enter.
2. Now locate the service ‘OracleServiceORCL’ from the service list, Right clink on the service and click start.
3. Once the status is shown as Running. The error would have gone now.
Method 2 – Start the service from Command Prompt
1. Open command prompt in Administrator Mode
2. Execute the below commands,
net start oracleserviceORCL
3. It will show the message service started successfully. The error would have gone now.